Dataprint Sealing Machine.
Available in two models
Traceability printed when the product is being sealed
To seal and trace the product.
Enables product traceability data to be printed when the product is being sealed.
Has a stamping unit that prints the alphanumerical batch number and/or date of the seal in certified ink while the product seal is being made.
- Sealing machine Dataprint Grande (with variable data printing in real time).
- Sealing machine Dataprint Maxi (with variable data printing in real time).
The numbers or letters to be stamped on the product are inserted manually on a type ball header which is inserted in the stamping unit placed on the front of the sealing machine, along with the ink tray.
Data can be printed in the following formats
- On two rows up to 18 characters 3mm in height - maxi seal
- On one row up to 6 characters 3mm in height - grande seal
- Compressed air, max 6 bar
- To be hung with balancer
Do you need more information?
Give us more information about your needs and we will advise you on the best solution!